(similar to teller, enquiries and reception)
As one of the oldest and most successful financial institutions in the country, we’re always looking to hire dedicated, ambitious men and women to fill key future roles in our ever-growing organisation.
One of those roles is as an officer frontline, the person at each branch who effortlessly fulfils a number of highly visible responsibilities (including Enquiries, Reception and a Teller role), while ensuring exceptional customer service.
As the Officer Frontline, you’ll be responsible for:
- fulfilling a number of roles, such as enquiries, teller and reception area;
- providing the high-quality, efficient processing of customers’ financial transactions; and
- ensuring that all customer queries are attended to efficiently
The Officer Frontline is expected to
- uphold the integrity and reputation of the Bank
- work on Saturdays and perhaps even Sundays (depending on the branch)
- work shifts and, in some regions, work at any of the branches within the specified region
- wear a uniform
Nationwide (South Africa).
- Matric certificate
- No previous work experience required